Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How I use facebook :)

facebook is my favorite website, no offence blogspot, but this site is so addicting. Right now I have over six hundred friends, and i make more everyday. Facebook is a social networking site, where you can find all of your old friends, I probably don't need to tell you this though, because if you don't already know, you must live under a rock! Facebook is very important to me, and I don't know how i manged my social life before without it.
I use facebook to talk to friends, play a variety of games, and take quiz es that probably have no truth whatsoever in the result.
Facebook changes often, i was not very happy when it changed on my the first time, but this time when it changed i really liked it, it became quite easy.
I recommend facebook to everyone and anyone. It is so abstract and has many uses, you should definitely find out! If you have a facebook which you probably do, add me! I'm Adeline Kate on it.. so yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment