Friday, September 4, 2009

Hate Letter to The critic btw (not a real person tis is only a prompt)

Critic,
(notice how I did not add "Dear" in front of critic. That's because you are not dear, and do not deserve it in front of your name)

Who do you think you are?????
stumbling over all your words, like "this writing is annoying" or "this writing is boring, its lame, its stupid, its horrible, its gross." but you know what? your the one who is a sucky writer, you can keep my writing all you want, go ahead read it when your lonely. Because with that attitude I assume you have no friends and all your family never stops by to see you. You can go ahead and be miserable, and spread your unhappiness to everyone! but keep my writing. So on your next birthday when there is no one wishing you a happy birthday, go ahead and read my poem about birthdays and take it from me to actually imagine what a real birthday with people who care about you is like. All these writers, are under your pressure, your big foot in the door. Your just a jackass critic with nothing better to do than be an asshole. Because unlike all of us writers, we have a passion, we have a a calling. And sorry but, I really don't think being a jerk is a talent, a passion. But i guess it is a way for you to get attention. You know what? you critics, and I mean the ones who write in the newspapers, you aren't real writers. And I bet the only fucking reason you are so horrible to everyone,is because you are jealous that you cant write like us. So just keep my writing and read it til your head falls off rolls onto the ground, trips your legs, makes you fall into the street, and as your laying in the street choking on punctured lungs from getting run over your whole family walks on you, steps on you and squishes you. To bystanders, they might think your family doesn't know who you are. But in fact they do. in fact they remark about how ugly you still are, how you look better in the street all disgusting. And i say all this because I HATE YOU. I hate your crooked teeth, your runny nose, your yellow eyes, your balding head, your big bright green suit and your cheap alligator shoes. I HATE YOUR GUTS. you know what else you can keep critic? you can keep all the rest of those people, who are hardly people but a different breed of asshole, keep them who try and convince everyone that nothing is good enough and we are all failures. People tell me when i scream about how much i hate you, that hate is a strong word. But no. for you its not. Because i absolutely positively hate everything about you. i don't think anyone has eve loved you. You don't even have a face a mother could love. So go where you belong, into the gutters, in the rains, where the homeless and the lowest of the low go. But your even worse then them, so leave them, who are way better, alone and crawl around in the trash with the cockroaches. And I honestly hope you never ever die Just live on and endure all the pain of hate surfacing in a horizon called your mind. Because if you die, you obviously would never touch heaven, but not even hell would take the likes of you. I HATE YOU. tomorrow ill be at your house with my bat going to push you with the bat into the sewer, where we established you ll be spending the rest of your days. you wont even have imaginary friends. your own imagination wont grant you that! then I'm throwing the bat out o i never have to catch or think, your hate disease that follows you around. good bye. Catch you later shit head.

- Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment