Sunday, March 1, 2009

Journal entry of the day

I had quite a boring weekend but I'm still going to document it. on Friday night my parents were out, so i spent the night at my friends so I spent the night at my friends house. We first walked down to a pretty cool nail salon, but they had appointments all day so are "walk-in" was not welcome, we went home and planned for our joint birthday party. The theme will be "spring time in Paris" we then went to Micheal's craft store for some invitations to the party. Afterwords we went to blockbuster, and got the movies "The house bunny" and "The duchess" we planned for the party some more and watched the movies, gossiped til' one in the AM and went to bed. In the morning I ate a very nice breakfast and went home. I then went to the market with my mom and step dad, we were very disappointed to find out that rich port bakery was closed. It is usually open and has been a favorite of ours for years. so instead we went next door to the place where the family who used to work for the bakery that was closed Saturday, and bought Mexican breakfast tacos. we went to blockbuster and picked up "freedom writers" which was very good. I then went to bed. In the morning I woke up at 12:00. We had a breakfast, bacon,eggs,a mini bagel and some OJ. Then did my Homework and did nothing until seven. We stopped at Wegman's for some Dial basics soap, Clorox bleach, pet baking soda cleaner, and some laundry detergent, then we went to KC noodles and bought taro bubble tea which I love very much.Then I just came home ated soup and went on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment